Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vampires! What's Your Type?


Vampires - sensual, erotic, beautiful, enigmatic, romantic...and deadly.

Vampires are the stuff of dreams and fantasies.

Vampires give us the gift of immortality.

Vampires challenge the one inevitability in life - death.

Vampires are synonymous with love, sex, desire, lust, obsession...and blood.

What is it you love about Vampires?

What type of vampire do you love to watch, love to read about?

Have you fallen for the passionate brooding fops, like Lestat, who walk the night in velvet and lace in Anne Rice's 'Vampire Chronicles?'

Or are you a sucker for the ghoulish, vicious vampires of '30 Days of Night?'

Or maybe you like your vampires with a hint of teenage sparkle about them, like the ever-popular Edward Cullen of the 'Twilight Saga.'

What's your type?

- Alex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Anne Rice vampires.

Free Vampire Stories - Vampire Erotica said...

Me too! I have to say I am a sucker (ha ha!) for a gorgeous foppy Victorian vampire.

I like the Blade movies but I don't watch them as Vampire movies, per se. I enjoy them as kick-ass action movies.

Ditto with 'I Am Legend' love pretty much all the movies that have been made of it, 'The Last Man on Earth and 'The Omega Man' are two of my favorite films, but I watch them more as Zombie movies. I just don't see the monsters as Vampires, even although I know Matheson wrote them as such.

Give me a lace cuff and a ruffle of velvet any day!

- Alex.